Products we sell
Kuranda's Chewproof Guarantee
- We guarantee the structural integrity of the frames and fabrics for a period of one year from date of purchase
- We will replace frame parts and fabric damaged by dogs to the point of not being useable at no charge during this period
- This warranty also includes chewing of corner fittings and legs
- Fabrics covered under this guarantee are 40 oz solid vinyl, Cordura nylon and Ballistic nylon
A channel & slot molded into the side of the frame pipe holds the fabric in place and protects it from chewing. When fully assembled, the only way the fabric can be damaged is by persistent scratching or digging.
Presents 4 Pets, please contact us for donations of anytype!
The collection drive to benefit shelter and rescue pets nationwide is held annually during the first week of November. In order to reach the collection goals this year, NAPPS members involved both pet sitting clients and their local communities through collection drives and events. In 2011 NAPPS members raised over $57,000 in cash and supplies during the Presents 4 Pets campaign. Proceeds were donated to local animal and rescue shelters.
This nationwide program (P4P):
- Assists in the well being of shelter animals
- Helps support local shelters and the staff of care givers
- Creates awareness of community shelters
Abandoned shelter pets need your help! You can provide for their safety and comfort by donating:
- Monitary donations to specific shelters; please contact me directly
Contact us for details.
We are members of:
Our friends, service professionals, & other discount and helpful resources:
Main Street Veterinarian
Pikesville Animal Hospital
Pet + E.R. Towson
Animal Dental Center
Discount Computer Services
Listen to Dan Hartman from
Discount Computer Service on
Tech Solutions Radio.
Sundays at 1-2pm on WCBM, 680AM.
Joe the mechanic 410-984-5059
Pet Plan Pet Insurnace
The only insurance covering
hereditary and congenital conditions (non pre-existing)
On walking and how that relates to the leadership role in your dog's mind
Walking is an essential element to having your dog recognize you in a leadership position. Dogs instinctually need to walk, this is what they would do with their canine leader to find food.
Your dog generally needs to walk minimally 30 minutes 2 or 3 times daily. In this leadership role you should remain calm leading your dog in total confidence to maintain good behavior, therefore maintaining a stable and happy dog.